You have Questions, We have Answers.
How do I register as a cardholder in Montana?
To register as a cardholder in Montana, you will need to apply online via Complia’s Industry Portal, link here.
The following is required by the state when submitting an application:
- Photo of registered cardholder applicant.
- Copy of MT Driver’s License, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport. If submitting a passport, you will also need to submit a proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement).
- For minor cardholder applicant, a copy of MT DL, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport of legal guardian.
- Signed Physician Statement.
- Name and address of Montana Medical Marijuana Provider (Higher Capacity).
Where do I get the most up to date information about Montana State regulations?
The information we provide on our website may not be the most accurate infromation as the state department may make changes to Medical Marijuana Laws at any time. Always check the Montana Department of Revenue Cannabis Control Divison Website at the link below:
When will adult-use (recreational) sales begin in Montana?
Certain medical marijuana licensees/providers will be allowed to also sell adult-use marijuana starting on January 1, 2022.
How long are MMP medical cards valid for?
Generally, MMP medical cards are valid for up to 1 year but depend on the physician’s recommendation based on your debilitating medical condition.
When should I submit my renewal application?
You need to submit your renewal application at least 30 days before its expiration date. That will allow for sufficient processing time. Renewal notifications will be emailed by the state gov 30 days before cards expire.
What card changes must I report to the state department?
Any changes in the following information must be submitted to the department within 10 days to avoid being revoked from the registry:
- Mailing address
- Change in Provider
- Request to be removed from registry
Happy Holidays Sale
up to 20% OFF
We have great deals on our top shelf flower.
Find out more in-store.
Monday through Sunday
3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
3028 S. 53rd Street West, Unit 5
Billings, MT 59106